Looking for Tucson Parenting Classes?
Your child is growing-up in a world filled with new kinds of pressures and challenges. From bullying to peer-pressure, you may be concerned about how to prepare your child for these types of challenges.
Raising your child to reach his or her potential and find their purpose in life is an awesome responsibility. It can leave you feeling ill-prepared and full of doubts. However, with the right tools and support, you can begin to:
- Help your child build self-respect by focusing on who your kids are becoming.
- Teach your child to serve others and to contribute to the world.
- Allow your child to experience the satisfaction and confidence that comes from setting goals and a job well done.
- Understand the powerful impact a father’s role can make.
- Understand the importance of a mother’s role in the eyes of a child.
- Receive practical and useful information and guidance.
- Benefit from support centered around the entire family.
Call us today to register for one of our up-coming character-centered Tucson parenting classes. Get the support you need and the tools you want to make a difference in the life of your child. Call (520) 744-3919 or email us today.
“Respect for ourselves guides our morals; respect for others guides our manners.” —- Laurence Sterne