Look Beyond Tucson Daycares.
At Wright Brothers Christian Academy, we’re Soaring to Excellence.
You want what’s best for your child. Your desire is for your child to have every opportunity to grow-up healthy and happy. Whether your child is an infant, toddler, or preschooler, your child means the world to you. You’re looking for more than a baby-sitting service. Your child is your priority. Shouldn’t your child be a priority be in the eyes of your care-provider?
At Wright Brothers Christian Academy, your concerns and fears about Tucson daycares are understood. It’s why everything we do is centered around helping you:
- Know your child will be cared for and nurtured in a safe environment.
- Find a place where your child can grow spiritually, emotionally, physically and academically.
- Feel confident your child is always a priority. Jesus made children a priority.
- Know your child’s needs are valued. Time constraints are never an excuse.
- Prepare your child for the challenges of kindergarten.
- Provide a supportive environment for your child before and after school.
- Nurture the development of respect for others.
- Encourage the traditional values and morals based on biblical principles.
- Feel accepted and supported.
- Provide nutritious meals, time for active play and a time to rest; creating habits for a healthy lifestyle.
- Encourage creativity and self-expression.
- Know how children develop differently.
We are a Christian Preschool that Welcomes all Faiths.
Whether your grew-up in a Christian home or are just exploring a journey with Jesus, you want your child to:
- Feel loved and valued.
- Grow-up learning good values.
- Develop confidence, a sense of wonder and a love for learning.
- Show love, compassion and acceptance of others.
- Discover and make the most of his or her unique talents.
- Be a great example to others and to make a positive impact.
- Develop respect for self and others.
Not from a Christian background? You can feel comforted in knowing we accept children from all walks of life and faith backgrounds. There’s no “bible-thumping” at Wright Brothers Christian Academy.
Here, your child will learn the morals and the love God has for all of us. God’s teachings show us how to have healthy relationships and deal with life’s challenges in positive ways. By praying before meals and snacks, your child will grow an attitude of gratitude. Your child will be saying, “thank you” to God for His provision. Giving thanks is an important step in developing manners and a grateful heart.
Enroll your child at Wright Brothers Christian Academy, you and your family can have the support you deserve. Call us to today at (520) 744 3919 to schedule your visit.